The Most Corrupt Members Of Congress
(Do you believe it; none are from my home state of NJ!)
Lawrence Delevingne|Sep. 18, 2009, 12:38 PM |
Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), a left-leaning watchdog group, has released its annual report on the most corrupt members of Congress.
Of this year’s list of 15, at least 12 are under investigation and several, like adulterer Sen. John Ensign and tax evader U.S. Rep. Charles Rangel are under pressure from some to resign.
- Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-FL)
- Sen. Roland Burris (D-IL)
- Rep. Ken Calvert (R-CA)
- Rep. Nathan Deal (R-GA)
- Sen. John Ensign (R-NV)
- Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL)
- Rep. Jerry Lewis (R-CA)
- Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
- Rep. Alan B. Mollohan (D-WV)
- Rep. John P. Murtha (D-PA)
- Rep. Charles B. Rangel (D-NY)
- Rep. Laura Richardson (D-CA)
- Rep. Pete Visclosky (D-IN)
- Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)
- Rep. Don Young (R-AK)
See details on each case at The Most Corrupt Members Of Congress.